The following information outlines the Club Membership and Council Green Fees (discounted for NAGC members) for 2012/13.
|Category Type||NAGC fee||Green fee||Total|
|Category 1 - 7 day member||$200||$740||$940|
|Category 2 - 5 day member||$200||$630||$830|
|Category 3A - Junior||$40||$160||$200|
|Category 3B - Student||$110||$560||$670|
|Category 5 - Pay as you Play||$200||n/a||$200|
The NAGC fees have been set in accordance with the Financial Policy.
President Andrew Craig says "the club fees for the 2012/13 year have been kept as low as possible and are in line with our Financial Policy, while making sure our regular golf program and some special projects are delivered".
1. Rebates are applicable for Adelaide City Council (ACC) Residents and 30 year membership
2. Aquatic Centre / Golf Lifestyle arrangements available.
3. ACC Volunteer discounts may apply.
4. There is no "Joining Fee" and the club welcomes new members.
5. The club supports junior members and welcomes juniors to play in all compeititions.
6. Club membership growth across all categories has been positive for some time
7. The Mens Pennant team (B2 Pennant winner 2011) plays in the 2012 Bonnar Cup.
8. The Ladies competitions are played on Thursdays and Saturdays.
9. The Ladies have teams for Pennant, Cleek and Hickory.
Further details from the Office or the Pro Shop.
Sec / Manager
15 June 2012
The club's 2012/13 budget and fees were recently endorsed by the management committee.
Fees have been kept as low as possible.
Click here for further information.
21 June 2012